- Economy class ticket on Int’l schedule flight
- Transportation JED/MAD/MAK/JED INT’L AIRPORT
- Meals for Iftar & Sahur
- Free Ziarah
- Spiritual Guidiance
- Visa processing
Available Airlines EMIRATE, ETHIOPIAN, EGYPT AIRLINES
Standard Umrah 3* STAR HOTEL PACKAGE from N700, 000.00
Makkah Hotel Alsafwa Towers
Madinah Hotel Al-Ameen Crom Hotel
QUAD (4 in a room): N800,000 / person sharing
TRIPLE (3 in a room): N1,200,000/ person sharing.
DOUBLE (2 in a room): N1,400,000 / person sharing.
SINGLE (1 in a room): N2,600,000
Umrah Packages – Introduction
Umrah is an act of worship which is very important for each human being and here at Dip Tour, we understand how vital it is for an approaching pilgrim to find the correct Umrah package which suits each individual needs and requirements. Here at Dip Tour Travels & Tours you will find us sincere and clear-cut when dealing with customers.
Dip Tour will always take into account your personal needs from flight preferences to the very highest standard accommodation. We are always highly dedicated to create the right Umrah package for you as we want to make it extremely unforgettable for yourself. All are dealings are always met with a friendly and supportive service, reflecting a soaring degree of professionalism.
Dip Tour has set up a private and dedicated team within the kingdom of Saudi Arabia which controls all the volume of passengers which travel from the Nigeria. We have countless years of experience in providing quality and trustworthy Umrah Travel for all passengers.
If you would like to purchase a tailor made Umrah Package, than our dedicated service is suitable for you. We are specialised to make all your essential arrangements designed for you from visas, flights and transport to hotel bookings. Dip Tour has also established hospitality relationships inclusive of hotels within the kingdom of Saudi Arabia. If you would like to perform Umrah from deluxe five stars to budget three stars then call us today to receive a free no obligation quote.
How to Perform Umrah
Before wearing the ihram, it is sunnah to trim one’s nails, remove unwanted hair and rinse your mouth and nose, then you wash your entire body with water. If wash is not possible then wudu will be sufficient. Wearing of ihram should be done before entering Meeqaat. One piece of ihram is tied around the waist and the other thrown over the shoulders. Head covering (for males), shoes, socks, underwear are not permitted. Beach thongs or similar footwear that do not cover the arch of the foot (above the toes) and ankles are permissible.
After wearing the ihram, perform two rakaat sunnatul ihram. In the first rakaah read: Surah Kafiroon In the second rakaah read Surah Ikhlaas. After the completion of this salah, make the niyath (intention) of umrah, and recite the talbiyah thrice (Loudly for males, and softly for females).
Intention for Umrah
Recite the following dua (with raised hands):
“Allahumma inni uridil umrahta fa-yassisra le wa taqabbalah minni”
Thereafter, recite the talbiyah thrice:
Labbaik allahumma labbaik. Labbaik la sharika laka labbaik. Innal hamda wanaimat laka wal mulk.La sharika lak (Here I am, O Allah here I am — here I am, you have no partner, here I am — Surely all praise, favor and authority belongs to you. You have no partner.)
After the talbiyah, the following dua was recited by Rasulullah (SAW)
Allah I seek your pleasure and jannah (paradise) and seek protection in you.
En-route to Makkah read talbiyah as much as possible and zikr. On reaching Makkah one should find accommodation. It is mustahab to perform wash (ghusl). (Do not shave ,do not use soap and do not rub the body and head to avoid any hair falling off you. Thereafter enter the Masjidul Haram, preferably through the door named “babus salaam”.
When entering the Masjid area:
- Enter with the right foot
- Recite Bismillah
- Recite durood-e-ibrahimee
- Make intention for I’tikaaf ( O’ Allah I am making intention for I’tikaaf while I am in the Masjid
- And say: O’ Allah, open for me the door of your mercies, and make easy for me the means of livelihood. Then recite: O’ Allah you are peace and from you comes peace. So keep us alive, our lord in peace. O’ Allah increase this house in dignity, honour, nobility and awe; and increase him who performs hajj or umrah in dignity, honour, and piety.
- You can make any other duaa to suit your needs as well
If salaah time is at hand, do not start with your tawaf until after salaah. Remember that salaah will be performed bareheaded by males.
Tawaf of Umrah
Before commencing with tawaf, make a slight change in the top piece of ihram. Cover the left shoulder with one end of the ihram and pass the other end under the right arm, thus baring the right arm and shoulder and covering the left shoulder. This is called idtiba. Now reciting the talbiyah, proceed to the hajr-e-aswad, (black stone) which is at the corner of the Ka’bah closest to the door of the Ka’bah.
A darkish brown line runs from the hajr-e-aswad till the end of the mataf (mataf is the open area for tawaf). It is easily visible as the mataf is of white marble. Above the line on the wall at the edge of the mataf is a green light which is directly in line with the hajr-e-aswad. The starting point of your tawaf is on this line, as close as possible to the hajr-e-aswad. Before starting the tawaf, stand facing the Ka’bah with the brownish line on your right.
Stop reciting the talbiyah and make your intention:
- O’ Allah I intend performing tawaf of your sacred house, (seven rounds)
so make my tawaf easy for me and O’ Allah accept it from me.
- Now stand on the darkish brown line and face the hajr-e-aswad. Standing with the face and chest in line with the hajr-e -aswad, raise both hands as in salaah and recite the following:Bismilah allahu akbar, la ilaha illallah was lillahil hamd
In the name of Allah – Allah is the greatest. There is none worthy of worship besides Allah and all praise belongs to Allah.
Thereafter, proceed towards the hajr-e-aswad and kiss it without harming anyone, provided there is no it on the hajr-e-aswad. If a large crowd is nearby and you are unable to kiss the hajr-e-aswad, you have the following options:
- Place both hands or the right hand on the hajr-e-aswad and kiss the inner sides of the palms of both hands, or that of the right hand.
- While standing on the brown line, stretch your arms with the palms facing the hajr-e-aswad and then kiss your palms ( as a substitute ). [To kiss or touch the hajr-e-aswad is called istilam] If it is on the hajr-e-aswad do not kiss or touch the hajr-e-aswad while in ihram .To kiss the stone is sunnah but not to cause inconvenience and injury to others.
Start moving towards your right and your tawaf has begun. For males the first three shawts (rounds) are to be done at a brisk pace with the chest out (this gesture is called ramal).
The last four rounds at a normal walking pace. Engross yourself in dua and the third kalima while making tawaf. (Note: during tawaf do not face the Ka’bah with your chest. The Ka’bah should be on your left during tawaf. You will face the Ka’bah only when you are standing on the brown line to make istilam). The hatim has to be encircled as well. The tawaf will be incomplete.
If one passes through the hatim. (The hatim is the area with a low, half circle shaped marble wall close to the Ka’bah. Every time you circle the Ka’bah touch the rukn-yamani (the yamani corner) with your hands or the right hand, as this is mustahab. Do not kiss or place your forehead against it. If you are unable to touch it, move on (without raising the hands). Every time you reach the hajr-aswad, if possible kiss it, otherwise while standing on the brown line raise your right hand with palm facing the hajr-e-aswad. RECITE: BISMILLAHI ALLAHU-AKBAR and kiss your palm. Complete your seven rounds in this manner.
Duaa should be recited softly, keeping the meanings in mind. Loud recital of duaa is makrooh. Remember it is better to read a dua in the language you understand.
There are no fixed duaa for each round. You are at liberty to recite anything to suit your personal needs. We include certain selected duaa rasullah (SAW) and the sahabah (RA)
Subhanallahi wal hamdu lillahi wa lailahi illallah wallahu akbar wa la hawla wa la quwwata ilala billahil aliyyil azim (Glory be to Allah. All praise be to Allah. Allah is the greatest. There is no power and might except from Allah, the most high, the great).
Dua between rukn-Yamni and Hajr-e-Aswad
This was the most recited duaa in tawaf by Rasulullah (SAW) and the sahabah (RA)
Rabbana Aatina fiddunya Hasanah wa fil akhirathi hasanah wa qina azaban naar. (Our lord grant us good in the world and in the hereafter and save us from the fire hell).
Your tawaf will be completed after seven rounds (you have made istilam 8 times). When directly in lineÂ with the mizab (a water drain from roof) recite:
O’ Allah I ask you for forgiveness and safety in the world and in the hereafter . Our lord, grant us good in the world and in the hereafter and save us from the fire (hell)
Go to multazim (an area between the Ka’bah door and hajr-e-aswad) and make dua to your hearts desire seeking Allah’s grace and mercy. Thereafter, if it is not makrooh time for salaah, go behind the maqam ibrahim. If there is no space behind the maqam ibrahim then any other place in the haram will suffice. Cover both shoulders and perform 2 rakaat salaah. These 2 rakaat are wajib (wajibut-tawaf) and themustahab suras are kafiroon and ikhlaas . Next go downstairs to the well of zam-zam and drink to your fill. Before drinking say: “bismillah” and after drinking say ” alhamdulillah”. Duaa near the zam-zam well are accepted so make dua there as well. The well is visible with a glass partition blocking entry to it (in the male section).
The dua of rasulullah (SAW) at the time of drinking zam-zam is as follows:
O’ Allah I am asking you for beneficial knowledge and extensive sustenance and a cure from all ills.
Stand on Mount Safa (a rocky hill, a portion of which has been included in the present building), face the Ka’bah, make dua then read:
La ilaha illalah and Allahu akbar and then read durood sharif (softly).
Descend from the slope and proceed towards Marwah staying to your right side of the area. About 230 feet (70 meters) from Safa are two sets of green fluorescent lights indicating the milain akhdarain. Males have to break out into a slow jog between these lights, a distance of about 160 feet (50 metres). It is sunnah to jog or run this short distance. Engage yourself with dua and zikr and repeatedly recite.
On reaching marwah, climb the slope, face the Ka’bah and do the same as you had done at safa. (The Ka’bah is not visible from Marwah). One shawt has now been completed. Commence your return to Safa .On reaching the green light breaks out into a slow jog again till you reach the other green light. On reaching Safa, the same procedure of reciting the duaa is carried out.
The second shawt has now been completed. In this manner complete seven shawts ending at Marwah .After completing the seven rounds, return to the mataf area of the haram (i.e. the open area around the Ka’bah ) and perform two rakaat salaah (mustahab). Thereafter, go to the barber and have your hair shaven off (male only). Women will trim the end of the hair (approx: 1 inch or 2.5 cm) The best way is for her mahram (after he has shaven off his hair) to wrap the end of her hair once around his finger and snip off the amount mentioned above.
Terms & Conditions
The responsibilities and liabilities of Dip Tour as the tour operator are limited. Dip Tour acts only as an agent for the passengers in all matters relating to travel arrangements and for the various companies over the lines of which tickets are available and the tours operate. i.e., airlines tickets, hotels, buses or any other services in connection with their tour.
- We assume no responsibility for any delay, change in schedules, losses, injuries and damages to, or with respect to any person(s) or property(ies) however caused or arising in connection with the services of any train(s), vehicle(s), carrier(s), aircraft, motor or other conveyances or hotel which may be used, whether wholly or in part in the performance of its duty to the passengers.
- We also bear no liability whatsoever for acts of governments or other authorities, hostilities, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, or from any causes beyond Dip Tour control, or from any loss or damage resulting from improper passports, visas or other documents.
- Dip Tour will not be responsible for failure to follow instructions, including but not limited to check-in and check-out times and baggage handling.
- Dip Tour, in the event of flight delay or miss connection, takes no responsibility of any additional costs due to delay or miss connection of confirmed flights, baggage loss or delay or transit layover hotel accommodations. It is the responsibility of the airlines to determine exactly what procedure will be followed.
- Customers are reminded that they remain responsible for any insurance they feel necessary to enter into e.g. health care, travel, and loss of goods, unless agreed by us.
- If pilgrims application for the Hajj or Umrah Visa is rejected due to personal circumstances, then such pilgrim will be held responsible for all financial or consequential loss.
- As Pilgrims you are required to respect the privacy of others at all times, especially in the holy cities, by lowering your voices, avoiding arguments and not causing disorder whether in the group or within your rooms or in reception areas.
- Dip Tour will not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delay of luggage but will offer its full support and all necessary and required assistance to see to the recovery of such lost luggage Dip Tour will not be financially responsible for the replacement of such luggage nor will it be responsible for the missing luggage paperwork and for the picking up and delivering of your luggages.
- Each pilgrim will be responsible for his/her health expenses, incurred from any illness and or any consequences that may arise therefrom, unless assumed by Dip Tour
- All activities during Hajj / Umrah i.e. Ziyaarat, pelting the Jamaraats, etc will be conducted and performed group, therefore kindly co-operate by not wandering off on your own or by forming your own personal group.
- Dip Tour use the hotel grading (e.g. 4 or 5 Star) as approved by the Saudi authorities. These may not exactly correspond to those used in Europe.
- Anything not included within the standard package offer, will need to be paid for separately. If you have any special or specific requirements you must inform us at the time of booking, or we may not be able to arrange the required facilities.
- No documents will be posted out to applicants due to danger of loss and delay. If you insist on posting documents, any consequential loss/delay is your responsibility.
- RESERVATION / DEPOSITS: Reservations should be made with a N450,000 (Four Hundred Thousand Naira) deposit to ensure passenger booking. Full payment is due 8 weeks prior to departure.
- CANCELLATION: All cancellations must be received in writing 8 weeks prior to departure date. Passenger’s deposit will be refunded, minus N120,000 (One Hundred Thousand) administration fee. In addition to above additional penalties and/or charges imposed by hotel/airline/bus companies together with services or hotel space may be imposed.