Title: All Inclusive 9Days Official Trip/Business Workshop On Hydroponics, Vaquaponics, Sustainable Poultry & Cowry Farming In South Africa For Group Of Delegates.
Destination: Johannesburg, South Africa
Flight: Return Economy class flight ticket / Lagos to Johannesburg
Hotel: 3* Accommodation on Bed & Breakfast at Different Location for Entire Trip
Transportation: Return Airport Transfers and Transportation for the entire package
Other Amenities: Yellow Card. Optional Travel Insurance
Conditions: Subject to Change and Availability. T&C Applies
Prices from: N600,000 per delegate
- 2-3 Days Workshop In Hydrophonics And Aquaphonics System Of Agriculture By The Agricultural Research Council Of Sa Including, Training Using Power Point Presentation, Hydroponics & Aquaphonics Manuals, Praticals And Facility Tours, Certificate Of Attendance, Daily Tea Breaks, Lunch Session And Transportation For Entire Workshop.
- 2 Days Workshop On Sustainable Poultry And Cowry Farming Business In Sub Saharan Africa.
- Full Day Site Visits To 1 Or 2 Very Successful Poultry And/Cowry Farmers In South Africa For A Possible Networking Or Collaboration Opportunities For Participants.
- Full Day Sun City Tour Inclusive Of Return Transfers + Entrance Fees To The Resort.
- Return Complementary Transfer For Shopping In Menlyn Park Mall – The Biggest Shopping Mall In Gauteng Province Of Sa
- Dip Tour Souvenirs.
Benefits derivable from being a part of this Business Trip to South Africa :-
- Delegates have the rare opportunities of attending a highly resourceful and heavily subsidized workshop in Aquaponics & Hydroponics System of Agriculture to be facilitated and anchored by the Agricultural Research Council, SA
- After participating in this workshop, participants could decide to set up Aquaponics and/or Hydroponics projects for themselves on a subsistence or commercial scale as a direct result of their participation in the program. In other words, this could be a business opportunity for participants.
- Delegates will be given Certificates of Attendance as well as Manuals – resource materials to guide them should they choose to set up Aquaponics Business, Hydroponics Projects, Poultry or Cowry Business in the nearest future and for existing farmers, this workshop will afford them to learn about the new and improved methods of doing the business more profitably
- Participants have the rare opportunities of meeting and/or networking with some big time players in Aquaponics+Hydroponics Business, Poultry and Cowry farmers in South Africa as well as taking a facility Tour of their Farms and this could spearhead collaborative and/or partnership business initiatives
- During this tour, participants will also have the opportunity of embarking on a research visit to the either the University of Pretoria, the University of South Africa or Tshwane University of Technology for networking or Research collaboration opportunities
- So, also this tour will afford all the participants the opportunity of visiting one of the best tourist attractions in South Africa, the legendary Sun City Resort in the NorthWest Province of South Africa.
Promoted by: DIP TOUR, UNBEATABLE TOURS and FULLY ENDORSED by the ARC of South Africa